BlueSeventy Womens Sprint Triathlon Wetsuit
The BlueSeventy Women’s Sprint Wetsuit is perfect for teenagers who are too large for the kids range, this entry level wetsuit is great for a first time youth wetsuit. Blueseventy moved seam lines, added buoyancy, improved flexibility, the result is a suit that sets the standard for how a dedicated athlete’s first wetsuit should fit, perform and feel. Because how you feel out in the open water is everything.
In addition to the manufacturers sizing, we have measured the wetsuits to help choose the correct size.
- Material: 100% Neoprene
- Buoyancy: Central buoyancy panel for improved body position
- Flexibility: Large oversize high stretch underarm gussets provide freedom of movement in the swim stroke – no other entry level suit uses 1.5mm neoprene under the arms
- Anatomical Leg Cut: Shaped lower leg allows quicker exit from suit
- Lowered Collar: A curved closure flap reduced rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) The Sprint is SCS coated in the legs and arms to provide a protective barrier against fingernails when wetsuit stripping.
- Silicone leg and ankle cuffs. When wet the silicone cuffs provide a super slick surface that allows the suit to literally “pop” off at the wrists and ankles.
- Watch how to put on your BlueSeventy Wetsuit correctly