Zone3 Kids Trisuit
The children’s Adventure range of tri-apparel is designed for those younger triathletes looking to get started at an early age. New for 2107 is the funky geometric print design, or plain grey/black with neon yellow highlights.
In addition to the manufacturers sizing, we have measured the flat trisuits to help choose the correct size.
- The children’s range is made using a Lycra sport fabric to ensure breathability, comfort and performance.
- Children’s Specific Tri pad: A made to measure race-specific fleece pad designed specifically for children. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding the swim or run.
- Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
- Easy-to-use Front Zipper: This child friendly zip allows for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Neon Zipper and bright coloured stitching for enhanced visibility.
- Storage pocket positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal piping and an internal patch to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.
- Perfect for those younger athletes, the range comes in three sizes; S (Age 8-10), M (Age 10-12) and L (Age 12-14).