Bike packing bags to fit the HUP evo framesets
Why did we call our HUP Cyclocross bike the 'evo'? Simply put, one frame can evolve to whatever you need! Obviously it's an epic CX bike, and quickly change the tyres and it makes a superb Road bike. Stick with those off-road tyres and it's also perfect for Youth Triathlon too. What about when they're not racing? StayCation cycling holiday* maybe?
How about MTB XC, Bike Packing and Gravel Adventure? Running the latest thru-axle, disc brake technology means you can use 650b wheels and chunky gravel tyres on your HUP evo, allowing you to venture off the beaten track. You can even build with flat handlebars for more confidence and comfort on longer-distance, off-road adventures.
After requests from HUP evo owners on Bike Packing options, here is our run down of the equipment we use on our Gravel Adventure spec bikes. Exploring the great outdoors with kids is epic fun on two wheels!
Below is a list of the HUP evo frame sizes, with the corresponding Bike Packing equipment that fits that frame...
- HUP evo 37cm works with bags from the list below: 1, 4, 5, 8 and 9
- HUP evo 44cm works with bags from the list below: 1 (or 2) 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- HUP evo 48cm works with bags from the list below: 1 (or 2) 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10
- HUP evo 50cm works with bags from the list below: 1 (or 2) 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10
- HUP evo 52cm works with bags from the list below: 2 (or 3) 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10
- HUP evo 54cm works with bags from the list below: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10
- Pro Discover 2.7L Frame Bag
- Pro Discover Frame Bag 2.7L + Pro Discover Top-Tube Bag 0.75L (upright on seat tube)
- Pro Discover 5.5L Frame Bag
- Pro Discover Top-Tube Bag 0.75L
- Pro Discover Saddle Bag 0.6L
- Pro Discover Saddle Bag 15L (minimum of 95mm clear seat post required)
- Pro Discover Handlebar Bag 8L (44cm+ flat bar builds or Pro Discover drop bar builds only)
- Topeak MTX Beam & MTX Bag / MTX Bag with Pannier (minimum of 55mm clear seat post required)
- Elite CEO Youth Bottle Kit + Topeak Alt-Position Cage Mounts
- Elite Prism Side Entry Cage + Topeak Alt-Position Cage Mounts (600ml bottle maximum)
Don't forget, for additional hydration, the very small Zefal Hydro S backpack, along with the larger Hydro XC. For all our Bike Packing kit, including gravel handlebars, 650b wheelsets and more - CLICK HERE
* Check your countries current cycling restrictions before venturing out
Our guide to Bike Packing adventures...
Which bags fit my HUP evo frame? A full breakdown...
Discounted bundles of Bike Packing bags to save 5%...
Our complete Bike Packing and Gravel Collection...