Merry Christmas! We Are 2yrs Old, So We Have A New Website
The NEW Kids Racing Website is now live!
Our new website is now online with lots of improvements behind the scenes and on your browsers, including the mobile version. We've added more products, with more to come over the next 6-8 weeks before the new season kicks off:
- Alternative currencies selectable on the top-right of all pages for overseas orders
- New 'Self-Build' component bundles added
- Improved Shipping options available in the Checkout
- Superb new RooDol folding rollers
- New Sinz short cranks (lots more unique components on the way)
- New Cuda Impact 24" full-suspension bike
- New Forme Claver bikes and framesets
- Re-organised 'Advice Hub' area
- Clearer 'Sizing Guides' for clothes and bikes
- The NEW 44cm Scatto JC28 'Large' frameset
- Continued cost savings: fully-built UK bike shipping is now just £35!
Kids Racing is 2-years old!
We’ve stopped dribbling, we’re on solids and we’ve started to sleep at night, yep – we are 2-years old! We want to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported us, some of you up to 20 times!
I can’t begin to describe what sort of journey it’s been. Needless to say, its been fantastic to meet so many like minded parents, all dedicating their efforts to making their kids enjoyment of Triathlon multisport and Cycling as fun as it can be. You are all a great inspiration to those that don’t, yet 😉
We promised from the beginning, as we grow and our buying power increases, we will pass those savings onto parents, so you may have already noticed many of our prices dropping in the 2nd half of 2017, especially our own brand HUPcc. 2018 will see more trailblazing new products, just for kids. I’m determined to change how the industry looks after all our children’s needs.
2017 has been a big year, but next year will be even bigger. We’ve managed to catch-up with so many of you at the 35 events we’ve attended this year, something we’ll be doing again in 2018.
We’ve also been busy developing new products just for kids, which some of you have seen sneak-previews at events. We will begin the rollout of these in January, including unique, child-specific bike components that currently don’t exist anywhere. Our own brand #HUPcc is also set to expand with more unique clothing for young cyclists and triathletes, so watch this space.
A very Merry Christmas to all our customers over the last 2 fantastic years. It’s all about the kids!