Kuota Bikes for Kids, Mum & Dad? Carbon Italian Bikes from XXS to XXL!
Kids Racing are now stocking the top-end, prestige Italian brand Kuota Bikes, based in Villasanta di Monza, Italy and the bike of choice for World Tour Team Cofidis. Before our first custom builds were delivered, we could easily see why...
We have both standard factory builds and framesets available, plus our usual custom-build options so we can tailor a bike correctly for it's rider, regardless of age/size. These really are game-changing bikes. 'Lightening Speed' is very real!
Although their comprehensive range of Road, Gravel and Triathlon bikes is very impressive, what really separates Kuoto from other brands is there attention to detail on their small frames. Geometry is the very best we've seen for small riders, with correctly proportional top-tube lengths and low standovers, yet there is no compromise on technology:
- Full high-modulus carbon-fibre frames and forks
- Short top-tubes from 48cm long on full size 700c wheels
- Super-stiff, oversized 386 bottom brackets
- Oversized, tapered steerers and headsets
- 28c road tyre compatibility
- Both Rim brake and Disc brake (thru-axles) versions: now legal in UK racing
- Electronic groupset ready: Di2/EPS/eTap
- Optimised/progressive carbon lamination for different frame sizes
- Aero frames with reversible seatposts - great adjustment for short torso riders
- Lightweight with XXS painted frames starting from as low as 790g!
These represent the very latest in Road and Triathlon bike technology, but thanks to tiny XXS framesets (with short top-tubes) are suitable for 8yrs and older! For the first time, Italian thoroughbred bikes for the whole family. Bellissimo.
Alongside Team Cofidis on the World Tour, Kuota Bikes are also very popular on the domestic race scene and with Triathletes on the WTS such as Tom Bishop and ETU European Champion Jessica Learmonth to name just two.
We've not listed the whole Kuota range on our website, but the models that we think are of specific interest to children competing in Road and Triathlon racing, on the XXS frames and larger. We can of course custom-build and supply any Kuota from the full 2018 range, including the incredible range-topping Khan disc.