Self-Build Bundle - HUP evo Gravel Bike
A trail-blazing bike giving riders the freedom to roam. Lightweight frameset, 650b wheels/46c tyres and disc brakes. No limits on the climbs either with upto 11-48t gearing. With a range of frame bags too, it’s time to explore the wilderness, bikepacking in style. Holidays on your bike! 37cm standard bikes are approx 8.5kg (high spec can be as low as UCI minimum weight 6.8kg) rising to approx 10kg for the 58cm standard build. Now you can create yours...
- Create your unique Bundle of components for your perfect bike using this online tool
- Hover over each red question mark for help choosing your components
- All necessary parts to build your bike are included in the bundle
- If you select 'Wheels: Not Required' you do not receive wheels/tyres/tubes/rotors
- We recommend you fit frame/crank protection tape & rim protection inserts.
- You can opt for us cut your fork steerer and fit the bottom bracket
- You can select the optional Ragely Gravel fork for more luggage capacity
- Guides to help: How it works? | Sizing Guide | Example Builds | Gearing Guide | The HUP Range | Why BIG wheels? | Build Queue
- HUP evo available in Stealth Black, Belgian Blue and Bright Yellow in 37cm, 44cm, 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm & 58cm sizes
- Info on individual parts here: Shifters | Handlebars | Stems | Saddles/Posts | Cranksets | Derailleurs | Wheels | Tyres | Tubes | Cassettes | Brakes
- Bundles are custom-created to order: CLICK HERE for build queue time. Any questions, drop us an email: Contact Us
Don't confuse these with High Street bikes, we use only high-quality components: FSA headsets, KMC chains, Jagwire cabling, Fulcrum wheels, Challenge tyres, NECO bottom brackets and our own, customisable cranks, chainrings, handlebars, stems and saddles. Nothing gets close on weight, price, quality or design!
Only attempt to build a bike if you have the mechanical competence and experience to do so safely. If not, seek the assistance of a qualified bike mechanic, your local bike shop or experienced cycling club coach. Typically, a local bike shop will charge between £50 to £100 for a bike build. Only standard bike tools required: Allen keys, cable cutters, screw drivers, small spanners, chain tool, saw/pipe guide, cassette socket, SQT bb tool, tyre levers and pump. Some frame preparation tools may sometimes be required. We do not provide any form of build guidance or advice (including via email or telephone). Above images for illustration only.
The HUP evo has proved perfect for gravel adventures and bike packing trips with the family, being so lightweight (still plenty of scope to add luggage, without making it difficult for the younger riders). Big 46c tyres make a day in the saddle a pleasure too. Here is a small selection of HUP evo gravel bike in the wild...