Self-Build Bundle - HUP enduro MTB Bike
£1,099.99 GBP £799.99 GBP
This product is sold out
Redefining the youth hardtail with a very low standover & super-progressive geo for controlled descents - but still a lightweight climber! Up to 120mm travel forks, kids-specific cranks & cockpits, hydraulic brakes, internal cables, dropper-post ready and optional carbon wheels in 27.5” or 29”. Our 13" standard bikes are approx 10.8kg (upgraded can be as low as 9.5kg) rising to approx 11.9kg for the 17.5" standard build. Now you can create yours...
- Create your unique Bundle of components for your perfect bike using this online tool
- Hover over each red question mark for help choosing your components
- All necessary parts to build your bike are included in the bundle
- If you select 'Wheels: Not Required' you do not receive wheels/tyres/tubes & rotors
- XC focus build: longer stem, narrower bars, smaller brakes, fixed seat post, XC tyres
- Enduro focus build: shorter stem, wider bars, larger brakes, dropper post, enduro tyres
- You can trim handlebars to suit your rider. We strongly advise you fit frame protection tape & rim protection inserts.
- You can opt for us cut your fork steerer, fit your headset cups and fit the bottom bracket
- Guides to help: How it works? | Sizing Guide | Example Builds | Gearing Guide | The HUP Range | Why BIG wheels? | Build Queue
- HUP enduro available in Grey: 13", 15.5" & 17.5" sizes
- This is not a Dirt Jump or Downhill bike - ASTM Category 3 riding only.
- Info on individual parts here: Shifters | Handlebars | Stems | Saddles/Posts | Cranksets | Derailleurs | Wheels | Tyres | Tubes | Cassettes | Brakes
- Bundles are custom-created to order: CLICK HERE for current build queue time. Any questions, drop us an email: CONTACT US
Don't confuse these with High Street bikes, we use only high-quality components: FSA headsets, KMC chains, Jagwire cabling, Fulcrum wheels, Wolfpack tyres, NECO bottom brackets and our own, customisable cranks, chainrings, handlebars, stems and saddles. Nothing gets close on weight, price, quality or design!
Only attempt to build a bike if you have the mechanical competence and experience to do so safely. If not, seek the assistance of a qualified bike mechanic, your local bike shop or experienced cycling club coach. Typically, a local bike shop will charge between £50 to £100 for a bike build. Only standard bike tools required: Allen keys, cable cutters, screw drivers, small spanners, chain tool, saw/pipe guide, cassette socket, SQT bb tool, tyre levers and pump. Some frame preparation tools may sometimes be required. We do not provide any form of build guidance or advice (including via email or telephone). Above images for illustration only.
Winning it's category on a proper Scottish Enduro race was quite an acheivement for our prototype, especially in the hands of a novice! During testing, its taken our riders down trails they would not dream of attempting on a traditional geometry XC bike, but this is no ordinary kids hardtail. Selection of images from testing...