HUP AZURE50 700c Aero Track Wheelset (50mm Deep Clinchers)
£750.00 GBP £649.99 GBP
Handbuilt in the UK, high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For a Youth Specific 700c Track bike to really work, you need lightweight 700c race wheels, giving young riders explosive acceleration on the velodrome. All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight and 50mm British Cycling legal for U16 and above age categories, these make a big difference to riding performance and pleasure. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of custom-built HUP wheels. Perfect for children/adults up to 100kg.
All wheels are custom-built to order by our wheelbuilder. CLICK HERE for the current build time...
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 50mm deep (British Cycling legal U16+)
- Rim Type: 50mm carbon aero profile, matt carbon finish
- Front Hub: Novatec A565SBT
- Rear Hub: Novatec A566SBT
- Tyre Type: Clincher tyres 23c to 33c
- Brake Type: not applicable
- Pillar PBA1420 (aero double-butted) J-bend spokes
- Lacing: 32 spokes (2-cross) front and rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 120mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: M9 & M10
- Weight: 1,575g*
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
- Includes: rim tape, wheel nuts and lock ring
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%