Self-Build Bundle - HUP evo Drop Bar
USE THE MENUS ABOVE TO BUILD YOUR PERFECT CUSTOM BIKE!
Nothing is more satisfying, than watching your child cross the finish line on a bike you built for them. You can also save money on a fully-built HUP evo! Everything you need to self-build a HUP evo: this complete kit includes all components to assemble a drop handlebar bike yourself. You can choose to order without a wheelset (so you can use your own) or upgrade the standard wheelset, to a lighter version. If you're nervous about cutting the fork and fitting the bottom-bracket, you can opt for Kids Racing to do it for you when ordering.
Includes Necessary Parts:
All necessary parts: inner and outer cables, ferrules, cable ends, spacers and cable guide etc are included.
Only attempt to build a bike if you have the mechanical competence to do so safely. If not, seek the assistance of a qualified bike mechanic. If you do not know how to cut and fit a fork, we can do it for you or you can visit your local bike mechanic/experienced cycling club coach. Typically, a local bike shop will charge between £40 to £80 for a bike build. Only standard bike tools required: Allen keys, cable cutters, screw drivers, small spanners, chain tool, saw/pipe guide, cassette socket, SQT bb tool, tyre levers and pump. We do not provide guidance via email or telephone. Above images for illustration only.
Create a self-built bike using our online configurator. Choose your wheels, tyres, inner tubes, cassette, brakes and more to match your requirements...
- Hover over each red question mark for help choosing your components
- Bikes delivered in purpose-built bike shipping boxes
- Currently we do not fit Tubular tyres, so these parts are unfitted, supply only
- For help choosing your gearing: CLICK HERE
- Info on individual parts here: Shifters | Handlebars | Stems | Saddles/Posts | Cranksets | Derailleurs | Wheels | Tyres | Tubes | Cassettes | Brakes
- Dispatched in approx 10 days after order - CLICK HERE for current build queue time
- HUP wheelsets based on standard spokes, for upgraded spokes CONTACT US
We have riders from 3ft 10" to 6ft+ on our HUP bikes (including Mums and Dads too with 37cm to 58cm frame sizes). From the brutal Cyclocross Nationals to Summer road races, junior Triathlon, Winter and Summer Track Omniums or MTB XC, they've done it all. Here is a small selection below...