Self-Build Bundle - HUP evo Triathlon Bike
The full-sized wheels and low standover are a junior Triathletes dream, the bike leg is no longer a worry thanks to it’s 700c stability and rider-sized cockpit controls. Wide forks and off-road tyres for safe grip on damp grass events or swap to road tyres for tarmac races. Be ready for Bike Leg PB’s! Now you can create yours...
- Create your unique Bundle of components for your perfect bike using this online tool
- Hover over each red question mark for help choosing your components
- All necessary parts to build your bike are included in the bundle
- If you select 'Wheels: Not Required' you do not receive wheels/tyres/tubes & rotors
- You can opt for us cut your fork steerer and fit the bottom bracket
- Guides to help: How it works? | Sizing Guide | Example Builds | Gearing Guide | The HUP Range | Why BIG wheels? | Build Queue
- HUP evo available in Stealth Black, Belgian Blue and Fluro Yellow (coming soon ), in 37cm, 44cm, 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm & 58cm sizes
- Info on individual parts here: Shifters | Handlebars | Stems | Saddles/Posts | Cranksets | Derailleurs | Wheels | Tyres | Tubes | Cassettes | Brakes
- Bundles are custom-created to order: CLICK HERE for current build queue time. Any questions, drop us an email: CONTACT US
Only attempt to build a bike if you have the mechanical competence to do so safely. If not, seek the assistance of a qualified bike mechanic, your local bike shop or experienced cycling club coach. Typically, a local bike shop will charge between £50 to £100 for a bike build. Only standard bike tools required: Allen keys, cable cutters, screw drivers, small spanners, chain tool, saw/pipe guide, cassette socket, SQT bb tool, tyre levers and pump. Some frame preparation tools may sometimes be required. We do not provide any form of build guidance or advice via email or telephone. Above images for illustration only.
Junior Triathletes have been enjoying their bike leg for several years now on the HUP evo Triathlon bike with plenty of success and local, regional and national level competitions, including gear-restricted and draft legal events. It's happy on tarmac or grass courses, just swap tyres! Here is a small selection below...