HUP CR35 700c Aero Wheelset (35mm Deep BC Legal Rim Brake Clinchers)
This product is sold out
Handbuilt in the UK, high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For a Youth Specific 700c bike to really work, you need lightweight 700c race wheels, so young riders can get the most advantage from running full-sized wheels. All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight and 35mm British Cycling legal for all age categories, these make a big difference to riding performance and pleasure. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of custom-built HUP wheels. Perfect for children or adults up to 85kg.
All wheels are custom-built to order by our wheelbuilder. CLICK HERE for the current build time. You can specify round or aero spokes to suit your budget...
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 35mm deep (British Cycling legal)
- Rim Type: 35mm carbon aero profile, matt carbon finish
- Front Hub: Novatec A291SB-SL
- Rear Hub: Novatec F482SB-SL (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyre Type: Clincher tyres 23c to 33c (road or cyclocross)
- Brake Type: caliper rim brake (requiring carbon specific brake pads available separately)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted) or PBA1420 (aero double-butted) J-bend spokes
- Lacing: 20 spokes (radial) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 130mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: QR (included)
- Weight: 1,270g*
- Max Rider Weight: 85kg
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%