HUP CD35 'Black Label' 700c Disc Aero Wheelset (35mm Deep BC Legal Tubeless)
The Limited Edition 'Black Label' version of our HUP CD35 wheels.
For a Youth Specific 700c bike to really work, you need a range of lightweight 700c race wheels, so young riders can get the most from running full-sized wheels. All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight and 35mm British Cycling legal for all age categories...
As they're hand-built by our wheelbuilder, you can specify your spokes and nipples to suit your application, whether it's Road or Cyclocross...
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 35mm deep (British Cycling legal)
- Limited edition 'Black Label' decal design (Black gloss on UD matt rims)
- Rim Type: 35mm carbon aero profile, 17mm inner width, UD matt carbon finish, Presta valve hole
- Front Hub: Novatec D411CB-12 SP-PRO+ carbon
- Rear Hub: Novatec D412CB-X12-11S SP-PRO+ carbon (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyre Type: Clincher tyres (tubeless compatible) 23c to 33c (road or cyclocross)
- Brake Type: disc brake (6-bolt fitment)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted) or PBA1420 (aero double-butted) straight pull spokes
- Lacing: 24 spokes (2-cross) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy or Sapim Brass (recommended for CX +35g) in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 142mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle (not included)
- Weight: from 1,290g*
- Max Rider Weight: 85kg
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%