Box Components .One Rear Derailleur: 1 x 11-Speed
£170.00 GBP £160.00 GBP
The ultimate groupset for kids on straight/flat bar CX, MTB and Tri bikes! Matched to the 11-46t Box cassette and push-push shifter it produces unrivalled flexibility to race or climb, with possibly the lightest lever action available anywhere.
The Box One™ Rear Derailleur is the centrepiece in our first generation mountain bike drivetrain. Patent pending CamClutch™ technology reduces chain movement and maintains chain tension.
Housed in a carbon fibre/nylon composite body, the clutch mechanism uses a clever, one-way friction plate to increase tension as the cage moves forward and release tension as it travels back. Patent pending Pivot Tech™ works to prevent damage* in the event of crashes or trail-side impacts through the use of a spring-loaded cable stop.
With a maximum tooth count of 46, the Box One™ Rear Derailleur can easily handle today’s gear ratios and wide range cassettes. The inner and outer cages are made of durable cold-forged aluminium and feature jockey wheels with sealed precision pulley bearings to reduce friction and avoid contamination:
- Model No: Box .One (1x11-speed)
- Colour: Black
- Cassette Compatibility: 11-speed MTB Shimano or Box
- Materials: Cold-Forged Aluminium, 6061-T6 and Carbon fibre/Nylon Composite
- Bearings: Sealed precision pulley
- Maximum Cog: 46 teeth
- Inner cage: Anodized aluminium
- Outer cage: Aluminum painted with laser etched graphics
- Weight: 265g
- Patent-pending CamClutch™ Technology
- Patent-pending spring-loaded Pivot Tech™ cable stay