Cycleops Fluid Turbo Trainer - 26"/700c/29"
£165.00 GBP £159.99 GBP
This product is sold out
The Fluid bike trainer can help you do just that, no matter the season, schedule or time of day. Its fluid progressive resistance matches your effort without hardly making a sound, no adjustments needed. Plus, the Fluid comes with a durable, foldable and eye-catching yellow trainer frame.
Also works with smaller 20" & 24" wheels using the Adaptor kit available separately - CLICK HERE
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable yellow frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended (CY9710 or CY9711).
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 68-72 decibels.
At last the younger riders can keep spinning their legs in the deepest Winter months!