Funkier Attack Winter Kids Cycling Jacket
Stunning, tailored & technical kids winter cycling jacket, the Funkier Attack Jacket is a superb cold and wet weather cycling jacket, available in red and yellow. Fully reflective piping, back pocket. 100% nylon waterproof zips...
- Fully waterproof zipper
- Raglan long-sleeve
- 1 zipped rear pocket with protection flap to stop spray entering the pocket
- Reflective piping throughout for safety
- Armpit air opening with zipper for ventilation
- Rear air opening under cover (mesh fabric) to control rider temperature
- Extra rear folded bottom 'tail' panel - very clever on wet roads to protect from spray!
- Lightweight construction - warm without the weight penalty
- Machine washable jacket
- Sizes: Small (Age 8), Medium (Age 10), Large (Age 12), XLarge (Age 14)
Winter really is the time when the right kit makes all the difference. It's cold, wet and windy. So to cope with the conditions and still give you the free movement to cycle (whilst managing sweat and moisture) takes quite a technical garment.
In addition to the manufacturers sizing, we have measured the jackets to help choose the correct size.
The Attack jacket features Funkier 'Vortex Airflow System' through a series of vents that you can open in the arms and torso, which generates a flow of air through the jacket to cool the rider and remove sweat and moisture. Even the printing is been done by a 'sublimation' technique to assist wicking airflow.
Everything has been thought out, down to little details like the extended zips, so little fingers wearing winter gloves can still open and close the zips. The extending rear spray flap is another very clever feature, not seen on most adult jackets. Just un-pop from inside and the 'dropped tail' covers over little bums.