COBB Alloy Hollowtech 2-piece Kids Short Crankset: (145/155/160/165)
2-piece Hollowtech cranksets in short lengths for double-chainring installations! Very rare product, allowing the fitment of short (double chainring) cranks to modern BB386/BB30/PF30 framesets or GXP external cup bottom brackets. Perfect for full-carbon, superlight bikes for smaller (U10/12/14) riders.
Alloy Short Cranks are John Cobb engineered to improve speed and comfort on the bike. These hot forged alloy cranks have a SRAM GXP style axle (22/24mm) that are easy to install and work well with all road frame bottom bracket standards. They are available in compact, mid-compact and standard options and come in 4 different crank arm lengths 145mm, 155mm, 160mm or 165mm.
- COBB Alloy Short Crankset
- Includes chainrings and GXP external cup Bottom Bracket
- Chainring PCD: 110mm 5-bolt
- Aluminum 6061-T6
- Axle: Hollowtech SRAM 22/24mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Arm Lengths: 145mm, 155mm, 160mm or 165mm
- Chainring Options: 34/50 Compact, 36/52 Mid-Compact or 39/53 Standard
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 770g (includes chainrings/bolts)
Note: Trek BB90 frames require the use of a BB Infinite BB90 bottom bracket with Cobb Cranks. Any use of another bottom bracket in a Trek BB90 frame with Cobb Cranks will void the warranty.
These cranksets are made to order and delivered in approx 3 weeks from order.