HUP CD35 'Black Label' 700c Disc Aero Wheelset (35mm Deep BC Legal Tubeless)
This product is sold out
***All HUP wheels are built-to-order - build queue times HERE***
Handbuilt in the UK, high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For a Youth Specific 700c bike to really work, you need lightweight 700c race wheels, so young riders can get the most advantage from running full-sized wheels. All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight and 35mm British Cycling legal for all age categories, these make a big difference to riding performance and pleasure. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of custom-built HUP wheels. Perfect for children or adults up to 100kg.
All wheels are custom-built to order by our wheelbuilder. CLICK HERE for the current build time. You can specify round or aero spokes to suit your budget...
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 35mm deep (British Cycling legal)
- Limited edition 'Black Label' decal design (Black gloss on UD matt rims)
- Rim Type: 35mm carbon aero profile, 16.5mm inner width, 25mm outer width, UD matt carbon finish, Presta valve hole, Tubeless compatible
- Front Hub: Novatec D411CB-12 SP-PRO+ carbon
- Rear Hub: Novatec D412CB-X12-11S SP-PRO+ carbon (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyres: Clincher tyres (tubeless compatible) from 23c upto 42c for Road/CX/Gravel (NOTE: gives a correct 33mm width for UCI governed CX events)
- Brake Type: disc brake (6-bolt fitment)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted) or PBA1420 (aero double-butted) straight pull spokes
- Lacing: 24 spokes (2-cross) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 142mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle (not included)
- Weight: 1,290g*
- Max Weight: 100kg
- Useage: ASTM category 2
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%