Miche Supertype 11-speed Youth/Junior Cassettes (Shimano Compatible)
Miche have an unrivalled reputation for producing Youth/Junior specific road race cassettes, in the age category ratios required to achieve the correct gear restriction rollouts.
Like the Primato Light, but much lighter! Supertype cassette is a component that has been studied and designed for maximum lightness, customization of gear ratios and functionality.
Sprockets are made of AL 7075-T6, and CNC finished to ensure perfect indexing and guarantee compatibility with all transmission systems. Anodization with the HT (Hard Treatment) process gives the sprockets their particular charcoal colouring and increases their resistance to wear. The cassette's special construction, with separate sprockets, allows for custom gear teeth combinations, ensuring transmission capability...
- AL 7075-T6 - CNC - Hard Treatment
- Steel first-middle position sprocket
- Steel first position sprocket
- AL 7075-T6 lock ring
- 12-29: 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-26-29 (weight 170g)
- 15-32: 15-16-17-18-19-20-22-24-26-29-32 (weight 215g)
- 16-29: 16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-26-29 (weight 195g)
We can supply a huge range of Miche cassettes in many ratio combinations, including the 11-speed SuperType in both Shimano and Campagnolo versions - CONTACT US.