Built Bike or Self-Build Bundle - HUP evo Cyclocross Bike
***Bundles now use the new UCI approved HUP evo frameset***
The unique HUP evo has become the benchmark for competative Youth cyclo-cross racing since launch in 2019, winning countless races and championships worldwide. The lightest frameset available with cutting-edge geometry and rider sized components - it's in a league of it's own. 37cm standard bikes are approx 8.5kg (high spec can be as low as UCI minimum weight 6.8kg) rising to approx 10kg for the 58cm standard build. Now you can create yours...
- Create your custom Built Bike or Self-Build Bundle of components for your perfect bike using this online tool
- Hover over each red question mark for help choosing your components
- All necessary parts to build your bike are included in the bundle
- If you select 'Wheels: Not Required' you do not receive wheels/tyres/tubes & rotors
- We recommend you fit frame/crank protection tape & rim protection inserts.
- You can opt for us cut your fork steerer and fit the bottom bracket
- You can opt for us to build your complete bike, with courior delivery (UK orders only - outside the UK, please CONTACT US)
- Guides to help: How it works? | Sizing Guide | Example Builds | Gearing Guide | The HUP Range | Why BIG wheels? | Build Queue
- HUP evo available in Stealth Black, Belgian Blue and Bright Yellow in 37cm, 44cm, 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm & 58cm sizes
- Info on individual parts here: Shifters | Handlebars | Stems | Saddles/Posts | Cranksets | Derailleurs | Wheels | Tyres | Tubes | Cassettes | Brakes
- Bundles are custom-created to order: CLICK HERE for current build queue time. Any questions, drop us an email: CONTACT US
Don't confuse these with High Street bikes, we use only high-quality components: FSA headsets, KMC chains, Jagwire cabling, Fulcrum wheels, Challenge tyres, NECO bottom brackets and our own, customisable cranks, chainrings, handlebars, stems and saddles. Nothing gets close on weight, price, quality or race results!
If you would like to custom-build a bike, but don’t see the components here that you want to use, just CONTACT US and we will do what we can.
Only attempt to build a bike if you have the mechanical competence and experience to do so safely. If not, seek the assistance of a qualified bike mechanic, your local bike shop or experienced cycling club coach. Typically, a local bike shop will charge between £50 to £100 for a bike build. Only standard bike tools required: Allen keys, cable cutters, screw drivers, small spanners, chain tool, saw/pipe guide, cassette socket, SQT bb tool, tyre levers and pump. Some frame preparation tools may sometimes be required. We do not provide any form of build guidance or advice (including via email or telephone). Above images for illustration only.
It's fair to say this bike has changed Youth Cyclo-cross, not just in the UK, but worldwide - proving itself with a Podium on the Belgian National Champs on its first trip to Europe! Progressive Geo, full carbon fork and superlight 700c wheels, nothing gets close! Parents winning in V40's? The kids were right all along...