Self-Build Bundle - HUP evo Drop Bar
USE THE GUIDE BELOW AND THE MENUS ABOVE TO BUILD YOUR PERFECT SPEC BIKE
Create a self-built bike using this builder. Choose components to match your requirements...
- Hover over each red question mark for help choosing your components
- All necessary parts to build are included in the bundle
- If you select 'Wheels: Not Required' you do not receive wheels/tyres/tubes & rotors
- You can opt for us cut your fork steerer and fit the bottom bracket
- Guides to help: How it works? | Sizing Guide | Example Builds | Gearing Guide | The HUP Range | Why BIG wheels? | Build Queue
- HUP evo available in Stealth Black and Belgian Blue only
- Info on individual parts here: Shifters | Handlebars | Stems | Saddles/Posts | Cranksets | Derailleurs | Wheels | Tyres | Tubes | Cassettes | Brakes
- Bundles are custom-built to order: CLICK HERE for current build queue time.
- HUP wheelsets based on standard spokes, for upgraded spokes CONTACT US
Only attempt to build a bike if you have the mechanical competence to do so safely. If not, seek the assistance of a qualified bike mechanic, your local bike shop or experienced cycling club coach. Typically, a local bike shop will charge between £50 to £100 for a bike build. Only standard bike tools required: Allen keys, cable cutters, screw drivers, small spanners, chain tool, saw/pipe guide, cassette socket, SQT bb tool, tyre levers and pump. Some frame preparation tools may sometimes be required. We do not provide any form of build guidance or advice via email or telephone. Above images for illustration only.
We have riders from 3ft 10" to 6ft+ on our HUP bikes (including Mums and Dads too with 37cm to 58cm frame sizes). From the brutal Cyclocross Nationals to Summer road races, junior Triathlon, Winter and Summer Track Omniums or MTB XC, they've done it all. Here is a small selection below...