Self-Build Bundle - HUP straatrace Road Bike
From beasting the Koppenberg to smashing the Muur, a straatrace is devastatingly quick: triple-butted 7005 tubing, rider-sized cranks & narrow bars. Add HUP CR35 carbon wheels for explosive acceleration - but be careful you don’t dip under the UCI weight limit. Pure speed! 37cm standard bikes are approx 8kg (high spec can be as low as UCI minimum weight 6.8kg) rising to approx 8.6kg for the 48cm standard build. Now you can create yours...
- Create your unique Bundle of components for your perfect bike using this online tool
- Hover over each red question mark for help choosing your components
- All necessary parts to build your bike are included in the bundle
- If you select 'Wheels: Not Required' you do not receive wheels/tyres/tubes
- We recommend you fit frame/crank protection tape & rim protection inserts.
- You can opt for us cut your fork steerer and fit the bottom bracket
- Guides to help: How it works? | Sizing Guide | Example Builds | Gearing Guide | The HUP Range | Why BIG wheels? | Build Queue
- HUP straatrace available in White only, in 37cm, 44cm & 48cm sizes
- Info on individual parts here: Shifters | Handlebars | Stems | Saddles/Posts | Cranksets | Derailleurs | Wheels | Tyres | Tubes | Cassettes | Brakes
- Bundles are custom-created to order: CLICK HERE for build queue time. Any questions, drop us an email: Contact Us
Don't confuse these with High Street bikes, we use only high-quality components: FSA headsets, KMC chains, Jagwire cabling, Shimano wheels, Challenge tyres, NECO bottom brackets and our own, customisable cranks, chainrings, handlebars, stems and saddles. Nothing gets close on weight, price, quality or race results!
Only attempt to build a bike if you have the mechanical competence and experience to do so safely. If not, seek the assistance of a qualified bike mechanic, your local bike shop or experienced cycling club coach. Typically, a local bike shop will charge between £50 to £100 for a bike build. Only standard bike tools required: Allen keys, cable cutters, screw drivers, small spanners, chain tool, saw/pipe guide, cassette socket, SQT bb tool, tyre levers and pump. Some frame preparation tools may sometimes be required. We do not provide any form of build guidance or advice (including via email or telephone). Above images for illustration only.
The HUP straatrace has proved highly successful racing on UK circuits and even closed-road racing in Belgium - taking it's 1st race win at it's first race meeting at the National Bowl. Beyond racing, it makes the perfect road bike for leisure cycling thanks to its customised fit and lightweight frameset. A selection of images...