Spiuk Rocca MTB Cycling Shoe (white)
Regardless of whether you’re merely rolling down singletrack or you’re really ‘slashin the berms’, or competing in cyclocross – having a secure, well fitted and comfortable shoe is vital. Spiuk Rocca shoes offer the perfect solution.
No unnecessary straps or bulky, unrequired parts mean the Rocca is a clean, efficient and confidence inspiring shoe at an entry level price point and with their easy-to-clean and durable materials you can be sure they’ll remain that way.
We recommend ordering one size larger than their normal shoe size.
Available in 3 colours from size 37 (UK4)
- Clean, attractive design.
- Three-strap Velcro closure system.
- AIRING SHELL SYSTEM design.
- HIGH-FLOW 1 breathable and resistant mesh fabric.
- Reinforced heelpiece and toe cap.
- Rubber lined anti-slip sole that performs great on all surfaces.
- Rigid, lightweight XC-S polyamide sole.
- Use for: MTB. Medium level. Training and competition.
- Weight (size 43): 720 g.
- Sizes: 37-47
AIRING SHELL SYSTEM Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
HIGH FLOW 3 Open panel fabric for optimal ventilation, lightness and strength.
DRLLING SHELL SYSTEM The shell has strategically located vents ensuring great breathability.
XC-S SOLE Cross-country shoe sole made of polyamide and fibreglass, which delivers the perfect balance between stiffness, grip and durability.