SRAM Apex Hollowtech 2-piece Modified Short Crankset: (135/140/145/150/155)
Professionally modified SRAM Apex 2-piece Hollowtech cranksets in short lengths for double-chainring installations, allowing the fitment of short (double chainring) cranks to modern BB386/BB30/PF30 framesets or GXP external cup bottom brackets. Perfect for full-carbon, superlight bikes for smaller (U10/U12/U14) riders.
The Apex crankset is designed to offer maximum stiffness with minimum weight. Utilizing our innovative cold forging process with PowerGlide™ 50/34T chainrings (other youth/junior specific chainrings are available) competition proven with long-lasting finishes. Professionally shortened to length in the UK...
- SRAM Apex Alloy Crankset
- Narrow 147mm Q-factor
- Includes 50/34T 10sp chainrings (11sp available at extra cost)
- Chainring PCD: 110mm 5-bolt
- Aluminum 6061-T6
- Axle: Hollowtech SRAM 22/24mm
- Bottom Bracket type: GXP (not included)
- Arm Lengths: 135mm, 140mm, 145mm, 150mm or 155mm
- Colour: Black
- Weight: approx 750g (includes chainrings/bolts)
- For Road use only. Max rider weight 80kg.
- Some small machining marks may be visible
These cranksets are made to order and delivered in approx 3 weeks from order.