HUP CR35 'Black Label' 700c Aero Wheelset (35mm Deep BC Legal Rim Brake Clinchers)
This product is sold out
The Limited Edition 'Black Label' version of our HUP CR35 wheels.
Handbuilt in the UK, high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For a Youth Specific 700c bike to really work, you need lightweight 700c race wheels, so young riders can get the most advantage from running full-sized wheels. All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight and 35mm British Cycling legal for all age categories, these make a big difference to riding performance and pleasure. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of custom-built HUP wheels. Perfect for children or adults up to 85kg.
As they're hand-built by our in-house HUP wheelbuilder, you can specify round or aero spokes to suit your budget and application, for Road or Cyclocross.
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 35mm deep (British Cycling legal)
- Rim Type: 35mm carbon aero profile, matt carbon finish
- Front Hub: Novatec A291SB-SL
- Rear Hub: Novatec F482SB-SL (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyre Type: Clincher tyres 23c to 33c (road or cyclocross)
- Brake Type: caliper rim brake (requiring carbon specific brake pads available separately)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted) or PBA1420 (aero double-butted) J-bend spokes
- Lacing: 20 spokes (radial) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 130mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: QR (included)
- Weight: 1,270g*
- Max Rider Weight: 85kg
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%