Miche Primato Light 11-speed Youth/Junior Cassettes (Shimano Compatible)
Miche have an unrivalled reputation for producing Youth/Junior specific road race cassettes, in the age category ratios required to achieve the correct gear restriction rollouts.
Like the Primato but lighter! The latest incarnation of the ever popular Miche Primato cassette, now available with a greater choice of sprockets. The last position sprocket and lockring are made of AL7075-T6 Aluminium, giving reduced weight with greater strength. All middle sprockets are matt finish chromed steel.
- Steel first sprocket with matt finish chromed steel middle sprockets
- Anodized last sprocket made of AL 7075-T6
- 11-speed Shimano Road Freehub fitment (not MTB)
- AL 7075-T6 lock ring
- 11-32: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28-32 (weight 310g)
- 11-34: 11-12-13-15-17-19-21-24-27-30-34 (weight 385g)
- 12-27: 12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25-27 (weight 295g)
- 12-32: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29-32 (weight 355g)
- 12-34: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30-34 (weight 390g)
- 14-25: 14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-25 (weight 325g)
- 14-32: 14-15-16-17-18-20-22-24-26-29-32 (weight 395g)
- 15-32: 15-16-17-18-19-20-22-24-26-29-32 (weight 410g)
- 16-27: 16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-27 (weight 385g)
- 16-30: 16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-25-27-30 (weight 395g)
- 16-32: 16-17-18-19-20-21-22-24-26-29-32 (weight 425g)
We can supply a huge range of Miche cassettes in many ratio combinations, including the 11-speed SuperType in both Shimano and Campagnolo versions - CONTACT US.
Top Tip: the text on the largest sprocket should face in towards the hub and has no spacer. All other sprockets are separated with a spacer. It is advised to 'pre-compress' the cassette (with its spacers in place) using the lockring on the hub, before then reassembling correctly. Will not work on shorter MTB hubs!