Miche Primato Advanced Track Cranks: 144bcd 5-bolt, Narrow Q-Factor
The Primato Advanced Track Chainset is unbeatable value for money. A stiff, one-piece track crankset made from lightweight forged alloy, then finished with brush polishing or anodising. 170mm or 165mm long for Manchester velodrome regulations.
Miche 144bcd 1/8th Track Chainrings provide you with an aerodynamic profile that helps further streamline your setup and can be ordered in a wide choice of teeth, unlike other options at this price range...
- One piece light weight forged alloy track cranks
- Lengths: 165mm or 170mm long
- Chainring 165mm: 48T or 170mm: 49T (AL 7075 T6 reinforced, CNC, Total Treatment hardening process)
- JIS Square Taper Standard
- Chainring: 1/8"
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 600g (165mm long)
Top Tip: we use these successfully on our HUP azure track bikes using a 108mm BB.