Croder CoRotor Lightweight Floating Disc Brake Rotor (180mm)
In the era of the road disc brake bike, cyclists need more effective and safer braking power. The CRODER® team has developed the brand-new CoRotor™ disc rotor series that utilises a floating disc design. The basic disc rotor and braking bend of the CoRotor™ which is made of SUS 410 material, has a floating disc design and is matched with AL7075 CNC machined centre carrier. The CoRotor™ regular comes in 140/160/180/203 mm diameters and can be widely used on road and cyclocross disc brake bikes and mountain bikes.
They're ideal to reduce rotating weight on kids bikes, providing strong braking for Cyclocross, Road & MTB.
- 1 Lightweight floating rotor
- Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Fully Tested
- High grade SUS410 stainless steel
- AL7075 Alloy Carrier
- Excellent wet/dry performance
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Rapid air circulation
- Use: MTB, Road, Cyclocross
- Diameter: 180mm
- Fixing: Standard 6-hole (IS2000)
- Rotor Weight: 158g