Spiuk Kid's Winter Bib Tights
These Spiuk kids winter bib tights are great for Cyclocross (CX) or Winter road cycling, giving the smaller members of the family the chance to have comfort and warmth like their parents on their winter cycling days out.
They feature the Ergodry Warm technology and brushed interior for perfect insulation and thermal maintenance on colder days
- Breathable Roubaix style fabrics ensure proper circulation of air, optimising ventilation and, consequently, the rapid wicking away of humidity, thus ensuring greater comfort of use.
- Flat lock Seams - Fabric binding with multi-thread stretch seams resulting in flat seams retaining elasticity in both directions.
- Spiuk Comfort Plus Pad optimised for excursions of up to 3 hours.
- Integrated reinforced braces and mesh inserts for greater breathability.
- Non-slip tape on ankles, Cycling pad, Reinforced straps, Flatlock seams
- 3 Sizes Available...1 - 6-7 year olds (116cm), 2 - 8-9 year olds (128cm), 3 - 10-11 year olds (140cm) *We find the sizing larger than average
In addition to the manufacturers sizing, we have measured the kids bibtights to help choose the correct size.
Size 6-7 Shoulder to Seam 61cm, Waist 58cm, Inside leg 60cm
Size 8-9 Shoulder to Seam 63cm, Waist 61cm, Inside leg 62.5cm
Size 10-11 Shoulder to Seam 65cm, Waist 64cm, Inside leg 65.5cm