HUP CD50 'Black Label' 700c Disc Aero Wheelset (50mm Deep CX Legal Tubeless)
£900.00 GBP £749.99 GBP
Handbuilt in the UK, high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For a Youth Specific 700c bike to really work, you need lightweight 700c race wheels, so young riders can get the most advantage from running full-sized wheels. All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight and 50mm CX (all age groups) and British Cycling U16 road racing legal, these make a big difference to riding performance and pleasure. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of HUP wheels. Perfect for children or adults up to 100kg.
All wheels are custom-built to order by our wheelbuilder. CLICK HERE for the current build time. You can specify round or aero spokes to suit your budget...
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 50mm deep (all age groups for CX and U16 British Cycling road race legal)
- Rim Type: 50mm carbon aero profile, 16.5mm inner width, 25mm outer width, UD matt carbon finish, Presta valve hole, Tubeless compatible
- Front Hub: Novatec D411CB-12 SP-PRO+ carbon
- Rear Hub: Novatec D412CB-X12-11S SP-PRO+ carbon (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyres: Clincher tyres (tubeless compatible) from 23c upto 42c for Road/CX/Gravel (NOTE: gives a correct 33mm width for UCI governed CX events)
- Brake Type: disc brake (6-bolt fitment)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted) or PBA1420 (aero double-butted) straight pull spokes
- Lacing: 24 spokes (2-cross) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 142mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle (not included)
- Weight: 1,445g*
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
- Useage: ASTM category 2
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%