Crankbrothers Stamp 1 MTB Flat Pedals
Crankbrothers entry price point flat pedal offering the same optimal surface area with options for Small or Large pedal platform options.
- Minimmal 13mm thickness
- 9 metal pins per side for grip
- Premium bearings and seal system
- Small recommended for size 37-43 shoes
- Large recommended for size 43-49 shoes
- Pins - 9 per side mounted from the back
- Body material - Composite
- Footprint - 100mm x 100mm (small) or 111mm x 114mm (large)
- Inner bearing - IGUS LL Glide Bearing
- Outer bearing - Enduro cartridge bearing
- Spindle - 52mm forged 435 chromoly steel
- Warranty - 5 years
- Weight - 299g per pair (small) or 329g per pair (large)
As with the rest of the crankbrothers range the pedals are fully serviceable with a level service kit). Servicing is simple and does not require any specialist tools, just a flat head screwdriver, socket wrench and 8mm allen key to hold the pedal by the axle.