KS Suspension LEV Ci Carbon Integra Dropper Seatpost
These lightweight KS droppers are great for youth riders - very low weight, short insertion length and proportional travel for shorter legs. Suitable for MTB, also CX and Gravel bikes (we use these on our HUP enduro and evo framesets).
The Lev Carbon Integra from KS. With a broad range of travel options its highly likely that there is one to suit your riding needs. KS' renowned zero cable movement technology features and is now housed in a slender unidirectional carbon fibre mast with a black anodized stanchion tube.
Also features a high compression moulded carbon-fibre head that is micro adjustable with titanium bolts. The new Recourse Ultralight cable system gives a weight saving of 28 grams over the standard cable/housing. A great option for those looking to save weight.
- Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm and 31.6mm diameter
- 65mm, 100mm & 125mm Travel Options
- Southpaw remote lever (22.2mm clamp type) and 1500mm cable system included
- Zero offset two-bolt micro adjustment / standard rail
- UD Carbon mast & dash hard black anodised stanchion
- Adjustable air spring hydraulic cartridge
- Patented one-way roller clutch bearing
- Designed for internal frame routing
- Short insertion length to travel ratio
- Weight 375-410g
|All measurements in mm|