Miche Primato 10-speed Youth/Junior Cassettes (Shimano Compatible)
Miche have an unrivalled reputation for producing Youth/Junior specific road race cassettes, in the age category ratios required to achieve the correct gear restriction rollouts.
Miche cassettes are engineered in Italy to give you complete compatibility with your relevant choice of components. Ramping and shift positions are largely kept the same as the original manufacturer but Miche give you alternative ratios, great performance, precision machining and keen pricing.
- Miche sprockets for race road bikes.
- Special heat treated steel sprockets.
- CNC finished.
- Resin spacers.
- 12-27: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-27 (weight 285g)
- 12-29: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 (weight 290g)
- 12-30: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30 (weight 295g)
- 13-30: 13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-27-30 (weight 325g)
- 14-28: 14-15-16-17-18-20-22-24-26-28 (weight 350g)
- 14-30: 14-15-16-17-18-20-22-24-27-30 (weight 360g)
- 16-27: 16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-27 (weight 370g)
We can supply a huge range of Miche cassettes in many ratio combinations, including the 11-speed SuperType in both Shimano and Campagnolo versions - CONTACT US.
Top Tip: the text on the largest sprocket should face in towards the hub and has no spacer. All other sprockets are separated with a spacer. It is advised to 'pre-compress' the cassette (with its spacers in place) using the lockring on the hub, before then reassembling correctly.