HUP 650BG carbon 650b gravel wheelset
£800.00 GBP £649.99 GBP
The Limited Edition HUP 650BG carbon-fibre 'Black Label' 650b disc gravel adventure wheelset.
Handbuilt in the UK, high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For a Gravel Adventure bike to really work, you need lightweight 650b wheels! All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight, these make a big difference to riding pleasure on those long adventures. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of our custom-built HUP wheels. Perfect for children or adults up to 100kg.
All wheels are custom-built to order by our wheelbuilder. CLICK HERE for the current build time...
- 650b HUP carbon rims - 25mm deep
- Limited edition 'Black Label' decal design (Black gloss on UD matt rims)
- Rim Type: 25mm carbon aero profile, 25mm inner width, 27mm outer width, UD matt carbon finish, hooklees, Presta valve hole, Tubeless compatible
- Front Hub: Novatec D411CB-12 SP-PRO+ carbon
- Rear Hub: Novatec D412CB-X12-11S SP-PRO+ carbon (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyre Type: Tubeless only tyres 38c to 50c (46c limit on HUP evo frameset) and max 70psi
- Brake Type: disc brake (6-bolt fitment)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted)
- Lacing: 24 spokes (2-cross) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 142mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle (not included)
- Weight: 1,345g*
- Max Weight: 100kg
- Useage: ASTM category 2
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%