HUP TD35 'Black Label' 700c Disc Aero Wheelset (35mm Deep BC Legal Tubs)
The Limited Edition 'Black Label' version of our HUP TD35 wheels.
Handbuilt in the UK, high-spec carbon wheelsets built with world-class components. The most effective part you will ever fit to their bike, which they won't outgrow.
For a Youth Specific 700c bike to really work, you need lightweight 700c race wheels, so young riders can get the most advantage from running full-sized wheels. All hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight and 35mm British Cycling legal for all age categories, these make a big difference to riding performance and pleasure. No other UK brand compares to our quality, weight or price of custom-built HUP wheels. Perfect for children or adults up to 85kg.
As they're hand-built by our in-house HUP wheelbuilder, you can specify round or aero spokes to suit your budget and application, for Road or Cyclocross.
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 35mm deep (British Cycling legal)
- Limited edition 'Black Label' decal design (Black gloss on UD matt rims)
- Rim Type: 35mm carbon aero profile, 17mm inner width, 25mm outer width, UD matt carbon finish, Presta valve hole
- Front Hub: Novatec D411CB-12 SP-PRO+ carbon
- Rear Hub: Novatec D412CB-X12-11S SP-PRO+ carbon (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyre Type: Tubular tyres 23c to 33c (road or cyclocross)
- Brake Type: disc brake (6-bolt fitment)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted) or PBA1420 (aero double-butted) straight pull spokes
- Lacing: 24 spokes (2-cross) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 142mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle (not included)
- Weight: 1,095g*
- Max Rider Weight: 85kg
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%