HUP TD50 'Black Label' 700c Disc Aero Tubular Wheelset (50mm Deep CX Legal Tubs)
This product is sold out
The Limited Edition 'Black Label' version of our HUP TD50 wheels.
For a Youth Specific 700c bike to really work, you need a range of lightweight 700c race wheels, so young riders can get the most from running full-sized wheels. Hand-built in the UK, very lightweight for minimum rotating weight and 50mm so Cyclocross legal for all age categories...
As they're hand-built by our wheelbuilder, you can specify your spokes and nipples to suit your application, whether it's Road or Cyclocross...
- 700c HUP carbon aero rims - 50mm deep (British Cycling legal)
- Limited edition 'Black Label' decal design (Black gloss on UD matt rims)
- Rim Type: 50mm carbon aero profile, 17mm inner width, UD matt carbon finish, Presta valve hole
- Front Hub: Novatec D411CB-12 SP-PRO+ carbon
- Rear Hub: Novatec D412CB-X12-11S SP-PRO+ carbon (11sp Shimano/SRAM cassette body)
- Tyre Type: Tubular tyres 23c to 33c (road or cyclocross)
- Brake Type: disc brake (6-bolt fitment)
- Pillar PDB1417 (round double-butted) or PBA1420 (aero double-butted) straight pull spokes
- Lacing: 24 spokes (2-cross) front, 24 spokes (2-cross) rear (Black spokes)
- Nipples: Sapim Alloy or Sapim Brass (recommended for CX +35g) in Black
- Dropouts: 100mmm front, 142mm rear OLD
- Front and Rear axle: 12mm thru-axle (not included)
- Weight: from 1,245g*
- Max Rider Weight: 85kg
*subject to manufacturing tolerance +/- 3%